Two, Three or Four-year College Scholarships
The two-year scholarship is available for those who have two academic years of college remaining.
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be between the ages of 17 and 26
- Have a high school GPA of at least 2.50
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Score a minimum of 920 on the SAT (math/verbal) or 19 on the ACT (excluding the required writing test scores)
- Meet physical standards
- Agree to accept a commission and serve in the Army on Active Duty or in a Reserve Component (Army Reserve or Army National Guard)
- Serve full time in the Army for four years
- Selected Cadets may choose to serve part time in the Army Reserve or Army National Guard while pursuing a civilian career
Talk to your campus Military Science department about other ways to join Army ROTC
Army Reserve Officer Training Corps enables students to enroll in elective leadership and military courses at colleges and universities in addition to their required courses.